T-A-G values the privacy of individuals who use our websites and related services.
1. Personal Information We Collect
We may collect and use the following Personal Information about you:
2. Personal Information You Provide to Us.
Communications with us. When you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you. For example, when you contact us for customer support, we may receive your name, email address, the content of a message or attachments that you may send to us, and other information you choose to provide. If you subscribe to our newsletter, then we will collect certain information from you, such as your email address. When we send you emails, we may track whether you open them to learn how to deliver a better customer experience and improve our Services.
Transaction-related information. When you purchase something on the Website or the T-A-G app, you may be asked to provide us with your information such as your name, phone number, and address. Your payment-related information, such as credit card, or other financial information, is collected by our third party payment processors on our behalf.
Service-related information. When you use our Services, you can choose to provide certain Personal Information, including your contact information, social media links, and location.
Affiliates information. When you apply to become a T-A-G Affiliate Program, you may provide us with additional information about you such as your name, email address, pictures of you, social media links, phone number, postal address and other information you choose to provide.
Product reviews. When you reply to our request to review and rate your experience with our Services, you may provide us with additional information about you. The information we collect from you varies depending on the review but typically includes your name, the Service you used, and your opinion about the Service.
3. Personal Information We Collect When You Use Our Services.
Device information. We receive information about the device and software you use to access our Services, including IP address, web browser type, and operating system version.
Usage information. To help us understand how you use our Services and to help us improve them, we automatically receive information about your interactions with our Services, like the pages or other content you view, the searches you conduct, purchases you make, and the dates and times of your visits.
Information from Cookies and Similar Technologies. We and third party partners collect Personal Information using cookies, pixel tags, or similar technologies. Our third party partners, such as analytics and advertising partners, may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across different services. We may use both session cookies (which are deleted from your device after you leave the Website) and persistent cookies (which remain on your device for longer or until you delete them manually). A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to our Services.
Please review your web browser’s “Help” file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you delete or choose not to accept cookies from our Services, you may not be able to utilize the features of our Services to their fullest potential.
4. Personal Information We Receive from Third Parties.
Information from third party services. We obtain Personal Information from third parties, such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, when you click on third party buttons or beacons (such as Facebook “like” or “share” buttons, or embedded YouTube video) on our Website. If you choose to link our Services to a third party account, such as Facebook, Instagram, or Snapchat, we may receive information about you, including your profile information and your photo. If you wish to limit the information available to us, you should visit the privacy settings of your third party accounts to learn about your options. If we combine or associate information from other sources with Personal Information that we collect through our Services, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information in accordance with this Policy.
A. How We Use the Personal Information We Collect
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- Communicating with you. We may use your email address or other Personal Information we collect on our Services as necessary to contact you for administrative purposes such as to provide services and information that you request, respond to comments and questions, and otherwise provide customer support.
- Providing the Services and personalizing your experience. We may use your Personal Information to provide and maintain our Services, including to facilitate transactions and payments or to enable you to connect to third party services or applications. When doing so, we may use your Personal Information to personalize your experience on our Services such as by providing tailored content and recommendations.
- Understanding usage and improving the Services. We use your Personal Information that we collect through our Services to analyse trends and statistics, and to improve and enhance our Services.
- From time to time, we may ask you to participate in surveys we conduct which are in our legitimate interest because they help us understand our user base and improve our Services. If you participate, we process your registration information and any other information collected through the survey questions.
- We may use your email address and other Personal Information to send marketing communications related to our Services. Generally, you have the ability to opt-out of receiving any promotional communications as described below under Your Rights and Choices. Where required under applicable law, we will only send you promotional emails with your opt-in consent.
- We may use your usage information and other Personal Information to develop and provide you with promotional and advertising materials that may be relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest to you.
- Legal obligation and Compliance. We use your Personal Information to find and prevent fraud, respond to trust and safety issues that may arise, and for compliance purposes, including enforcing our Terms of Service or other legal rights, or as may be required by applicable laws and regulations or requested by any judicial process or governmental agency.
- Other Purposes. We may use your Personal Information for other purposes for which we provide specific notice at the time the information is collected.
B. WHAT ARE COOKIES AND HOW DO WE USE THEM.
Cookies are small files of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer.
Pixel tags and web beacons are tiny graphic images placed on web pages or in emails that allow us to determine whether you have performed a specific action. When you access these pages or open or click an email, the pixel tags and web beacons generate a notice of that action. These tools allow us to measure response to our communications and improve our Website and Services.
Below is an overview of the types of Cookies that we and third parties may use to collect Personal Information.
- Strictly necessary cookies. Some Cookies are strictly necessary to make our Services available to you. We cannot provide you with our Services without this type of cookie. For example, these cookies allow us to provide the login functionality.
- Functional cookies. These Cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our Services. This enables us to adapt our content for you, and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
C. OUR USE OF EUROPEAN PERSONAL INFORMATION.
If you are located in the European Economic Area, we only process your Personal Information when we have a valid “legal basis”, including when:
- Contractual necessity. We need your Personal Information to provide you with our Services, for example to respond to your inquiries.
- Compliance with a legal obligation. We have a legal obligation to use your Personal Information, for example to comply with tax and accounting obligations.
- Legitimate interests. We or a third party have a legitimate interest in using your Personal Information. In particular, we have a legitimate interest in using your Personal Information for product development and internal analytics purposes, and otherwise to improve the safety, security, and performance of our Services. We only rely on our or a third party’s legitimate interests to process your Personal Information when these interests are not overridden by your rights and interests.
5. How We Share the Personal Information We Collect
Except as described in this Policy, we will not disclose your information that we collect on our Services to third parties without your consent. We may disclose information to third parties if you consent to us doing so, as well as in the following circumstances:
- We may share any information we receive with our corporate affiliates for any of the purposes described in this Policy.
- Vendors and Service Providers. We may share any information we receive with vendors and service providers retained in connection with the provision of our Services.
- Analytics Partners. We use analytics services such as Google Analytics to collect and process certain analytics data. These services may also collect information about your use of other websites, apps, and online resources. You can learn more about Google’s practices by visiting google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ .
- Advertising Partners. We may work with third party advertising partners to show you ads that we think may interest you. Some of our advertising partners are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (networkadvertising.org ) or the Digital Advertising Alliance (optout.aboutads.info). If you do not wish to receive personalized ads, please visit their opt-out pages to learn about how you may opt out of receiving web-based personalized ads from member companies. You can access any settings offered by your mobile operating system to limit ad tracking, or you can install the AppChoices mobile app to learn more about how you may opt out of personalized ads in mobile apps.
- As Required By Law and Similar Disclosures. We may access, preserve, and disclose your information if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to: (a) comply with law enforcement requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; (b) respond to your requests; or (c) protect your, our, or others’ rights, property, or safety. For the avoidance of doubt, the disclosure of your information may occur if you post any objectionable content on or through our Services.
- Merger, Sale, or Other Asset Transfers. We may transfer your information to service providers, advisors, potential transactional partners, or other third parties in connection with the consideration, negotiation, or completion of a corporate transaction in which we are acquired by or merged with another company or we sell, liquidate, or transfer all or a portion of our assets.
- Product Reviews. Any information related to your experience with our Service that you provide via our review mechanism may be displayed for promotional purposes.
- We may also disclose your information with your permission.
6. Your Rights and Choices
Sharing Preferences. For Affiliates, certain information such as your user name may always be publicly available to others, and other information may be made publicly available to others by default. You can revise, modify, or delete your account information.
Marketing Communications. You can unsubscribe from our promotional emails via the link provided in the emails. Even if you opt-out of receiving promotional messages from us, you may continue to receive administrative messages from us.
Your European Privacy Rights. If you are located in the European Economic Area, you have the additional rights described below.
- You may request access to and receive information about the Personal Information we maintain about you, update and correct inaccuracies in your Personal Information, restrict or object to the processing of your Personal Information, have the information anonymized or deleted, as appropriate, or exercise your right to data portability to easily transfer your Personal Information to another company. In addition, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, including in your country of residence, place of work or where an incident took place.
- You may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us regarding the processing of your Personal Information, at any time and free of charge. We will apply your preferences going forward and this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before you withdrew your consent.
You may exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact details at the end of this Policy. Before meeting your request, we may ask you to provide reasonable information to verify your identity. Please note that there are exceptions and limitations to each of these rights, and that while any changes you make will be reflected in active user databases instantly or within a reasonable period of time, we may retain information for backups, archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, analytics, satisfaction of legal obligations, or where we otherwise reasonably believe that we have a legitimate reason to do so.
7. International visitors
Our Services are hosted in the Malaysia and are intended for visitors located within Malaysia. If you choose to use our Services from regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from Malaysian law, then please note that you are transferring your Personal Information outside of those regions to Malaysia for storage and processing, which does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction. When we transfer your Personal Information to Malaysia, we take steps to comply with applicable data protection law, in particular legal requirements regarding adequate protection for data transfers. Also, we may transfer your data from Malaysia to other countries or regions in connection with storage and processing of data, fulfilling your requests, and operating our Services.
8. European Visitors
If you are located in the European Economic Area, we will comply with applicable EEA data protection law when transferring your Personal Information outside of the EEA. We may transfer your Personal Information to countries which have been found to provide adequate protection by the EU Commission, use contractual protections for the transfer of Personal Information, transfer to recipients who have adopted Binding Corporate Rules, or rely on an appropriate legal derogation. For more information about how we transfer outside of the EEA, or to obtain a copy of the contractual safeguards we use for such transfers, you may contact us using the contact details given below.
9. Third Parties
Our Services may contain links to other websites, products, or services that we do not own or operate. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these third parties. Please be aware that this Policy does not apply to your activities on these third party services or any information you disclose to these third parties. We encourage you to read their privacy policies before providing any information to them.
We take measures designed to delete your Personal Information or keep it in a form that does not permit identifying you when this information is no longer necessary for the purposes for which we process it, unless we are required by law to keep this information for a longer period. When determining the specific retention period, we take into account various criteria, such as the type of service provided to you, the nature and length of our relationship with you, and mandatory retention periods provided by law and the statute of limitations.
We make reasonable efforts designed to protect your information by using physical and electronic safeguards to improve the security of the information we maintain. However, as no electronic transmission or storage of information can be entirely secure, we can make no guarantees as to the security or privacy of your information.
12. Children’s Privacy
We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use Personal Information from children under 13 years of age, and no part of our Services are directed to children. If you learn that a child has provided us with Personal Information in violation of this Policy, then you may alert us at email@example.com
13. Update Your Personal Information or Pose a Question
14. Changes to this Policy
We will post any adjustments to this Policy on this page, and the revised version will be effective when it is posted. If we materially change the ways in which we use or share Personal Information previously collected from you through our Services, we will notify you through our Services, by email, or other communication.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about our processing activities, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org